Java Pack: Taking Back the Bedroom
A wife’s guide to sex and intimacy.
Every marriage contends with highs and lows in the bedroom. For some couples it’s a fire that’s fizzling out, while others have always struggled to find a spark. In Taking Back the Bedroom, you’ll hear some of our most popular content for understanding God’s design for sexuality within marriage. This pack includes:
- #262 & #263: Experiencing Sexual Pleasure, Part 1 & 2
- #117: How Your Sex Life Is Connected to Your Spiritual Life
- #123: How Your Differences Can Make You a Better Lover
- #234: You Can Do THAT in the Bedroom?
- #179: When Sex is Not Good
- #246: Lies You Believe About Sex
The practical conversations in this Java Pack bring Juli Slattery and Linda Dillow’s teaching from Passion Pursuit to the coffee shop. You’ll also receive a digital listening guide with questions for reflection after each episode, which are ideal for individual or group use. So grab your Java, grab a journal, and grab some friends as you listen to this special collection of Java with Juli episodes.
*Christmas 2020 sale is November 27, 2020 - December 31, 2020, and applies to certain items marked 50% off. 50% discount will automatically be applied at checkout. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.