Sex and the Single Girl Online Book Study Group--Wednesday
Whereas most sexuality studies for singles focus on a “don’t do it” or “just wait” message, Sex and the Single Girl presents a broader understanding of what it means to honor God with our sexuality. This study will equip single women to understand their sexuality, trust the Lord for redemption and healing, and stand against the cultural trends that marginalize and compromise sexuality.
*An Online Book Study introduction will be sent as "Digital Content" with order confirmation.
June 9 - July 28
Wednesdays, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST
Online Book Studies include:
- 12 people (max)
- Book - a physical copy of the book will be shipped to you
- Curriculum (videos where applicable)
- Q&A with Juli - one week during the study
- Access to a private online group
- Free Java pack from our online store