Debby Wade: Wives Struggling with Sexual Pain
This coaching intensive, “Journey of the Courageous,” will be led by a Christian sex therapist, Debby Wade. This will be an interactive, educational and supportive approach for wives who experience sexual pain with intercourse. Through guided discussion and asking and answering the difficult questions, women will break their silent suffering by learning to have healthy and transformative dialogue regarding the experience of sexual pain.
During the 10 weeks, participants will:
- Have opportunity to share their story with meaning
- Gain understanding of the pain cycle and the impact on marriage
- Gain knowledge regarding causes of pain and treatment options
- Establish purpose in their pain
- Learn the significance of healthy self-care
- Grow their understanding of being sensual and sexual (even if intercourse is not yet an option)
- Reclaim positive beliefs about sexuality and intimacy
Deadline to apply is Feb. 15. After this date you will be notified if you were selected or not.